Hypothyroidism : What is it, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments For Hypothyroidism -#1HealthTipDaily

Hypothyroidism and Cholesterol – What You Don’t Know CAN Kill You! 
The topic of cholesterol is one that has been near and dear to my heart for more than a decade now. I have a family history of high cholesterol and heart disease and when I was younger and didn’t know any better, I always feared my “genetics” were going to get the best of me.
As I got older, my cholesterol did become a problem but I’m happy to say that using the very principles that I now teach, my cholesterol has normalized to within normal range without the use of drugs.

For me, cholesterol was never a problem until I graduated college, got my first job, started a family, and began enduring the common stressors of everyday life. This is a common theme for most people which should go to show you that your cholesterol levels have a lot to do with stress.
As my cholesterol continued to rise, I tried a number of diets to help lower my cholesterol and improve my health. I tried low-fat diets, low-carb diets, the blood-type diet, gluten-free diets, the newer “fad” paleo diet, etc. What I discovered is that not only did none of these diets improve my cholesterol, but many of them actually caused my cholesterol to reach all-time highs.
But within a few months of using the same dietary principles that I use today, my cholesterol dropped more than 30 points to within “normal” levels for the first time since my college years.
Little did I know at the time, but previously poor diets and stress had made me hypothyroidism which was really the underlying cause of my high cholesterol. And by simply improving my thyroid function, my cholesterol normalized.

Learn How To Cure Hypothyroidism Without Surgery in 2 Months by Natural Treatments, Herbal Remedies and Best Foods & Diets To Heal Hypothyroidism At Home.CLICK HERE 

Hypothyroidism : What is it, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments For Hypothyroidism -#1HealthTipDaily:-

We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly Share This Post With Your Friends Only If You Think The Post Is Helpful...
★★★★★
Your Comment For This Post..?

No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment